I’m so excited to be starting a new series this week called Wellness Wednesday. Every Wednesday I’ll be sharing anything from workouts to healthy recipes and everything in between. If there is something about fitness, nutrition or wellness in general that you’d like me to cover, please let me know! Fitness & health is something I’m very passionate about & look forward to sharing with you each Wednesday.
Today I’m covering what’s in my gym bag. It all starts there…being prepared!
- Favorite Tank good coverage; fitted, but not too tight.
- Light Weight Jacket for before & after your workout.
- Favorite Leggings are high waisted & don’t move during workout.
- Apple Watch Sports Band this is the one I wear when working out.
- Water Bottle I love the straw lid on this one, but take the straw out and tip it – you get so much more water.
- Ankle Weights for added weight & resistance .
- Yoga Mat doesn’t move around on floor, and fits in this bag or this strap.
- Hair Ties these hold my hair well; it’s good to have extras on hand.
- Lip Balm I always need this after class.
- Sunnies for before & after the gym – under $12.
- Deodorant my go-to clean deodorant that works.
- Dry Shampoo for a quick freshen up so I can throw on my jacket, lip balm & sunnies and go run errands on my way home from a workout.
- Cosmetic Bag for #8-12.
What are your must-haves in your gym bag & workout wear? I often share my workout looks in LIKEtoKNOW.it & on Pinterest, so if you’d like to see more, follow there! And again, if you have a wellness questions or topic you’d like to hear more about, please comment and I will do my best to answer it in a Wellness Wednesday post!