Another round up from the Nordstrom Anniversary Early Access Sale. This time I am sharing my favorite baby items! I was so surprised at all the baby lines they carry and that they were on major sale! So here are details on each.
1. Thule Urban Glide Jogger– originally $399-now $299–ok you guys, this is an AMAZING baby jogger. I have this and use it every single day. I could go on and on about this, but I already did in a previous post that you can read more details here. This rarely goes on sale. They also have a double jogger on sale and a couple other Thule strollers. I just purchased the protective rain shield because that is on sale too! Any questions on this, feel free to email.
3. Bobby 4 Piece Diaper Bag-originaly $195-$125 this bag actually sold out as I was writing this, so I linked another Bobby diaper bag. I love the quilted look and it can be a backpack too!
4. Buzz B Baby Nail Trimmer-originally $41 now $26 -best invention ever! I think all moms can relate, trimming your baby’s nails is soooo scary. I made Michael do it for the first couple months. The Buzz B trimmer is a motion nail file and just files down your baby’s nails without harming surrounding skin. This is a lifesaver and saves your baby’s face from all the scratches.
5. nuna Leaf Baby Sear and Toy Bar – originally $259 now $194–I wish I would have known about this when Sutton was a newborn. You need this if you want to get anything done with a newborn baby. You give it a push and it will maintain a calming swing motion for two minutes. Sutton loved this!
6. Aden & Anais Swaddling Cloths – originally $45 now $29–One of my favorite baby items and ones that we used on a daily basis. These are the softest, sweetest baby blankets. They are breathable and perfect for not only swaddling but also for burp cloths, and blankets. These NEVER go on sale, and I know sold out last year at the Nordstrom sale. Get them before they are gone. They come in boy colors too. They make for a great gift!
7. Bebe au Lait Nursing Pillow-originally $55 now $35-Another mommy staple. I loved using this nursing pillow. It is different from your standard boppy, this one is positions the baby in a better place so you’re not hunched over. I did a post on how much I loved this nursing pillow, which you can read here. Highly recommend.
8. Robeez Baby Shoes-originally $25 now $17-we LOVE Robeez baby shoes. Sutton owns several pairs and they are one of our favorite brands for baby shoes. They stay on so well and have some of the cutest designs.
9. North Face Reversible Baby Jacket-originally $70 now $51-a baby north face jacket, need I say more?? And it is essentially two jackets because it reverses. I ordered Sutton one!
In case you missed my other Nordstrom Sale Anniversary Picks see them here and here.