Happy Tuesday! The last Tuesday in June – so crazy. I hope you all have had a great start to your week. Today I’m sharing my weekly round of answers to reader questions & a few tips as well.
Q: What camera do you use?
We use a Canon 6D Mark II with this Canon lens.
Q: What size of Hydro Flask do you use?
32oz. I like this lid and the straw lid (I take the straw out & tip it.)
Q: What’s the pinkish/white dip color you wear on your nails?
The color is NU-94 Cotton White.
Q: How do you get chocolate out of your kids clothes? (after seeing Greyson on IG stories with smores/chocolate all over himself!)
This spot remover is our favorite! We use it on furniture, rugs, curtains & clothes. Comes in a spray too.
I had a lot of questions about these sandals when I shared this shot. They are so great for everyday casual as they stay on your feet well because of the thicker straps.
TIPS // 5 TIPS TO BECOMING A MORNING PERSON
- Wake up at consistent times. My body has started to naturally wake up early (also make sure you are going to bed earlier if you want to wake earlier).
- Open blinds when you wake and let light in. In the summer this is key because it’s bright outside early and the light naturally wakes your body!
- Make you bed. I feel like I accomplished something and my room is clean!
- Exercise or take a walk. This wakes up your body, gets your blood moving and your metabolism going!
- Visualize or plan your day! Whether you are a pen & paper person, or computer & phone, make a list of everything you want to accomplish.