The perfect jacket to take you from summer to fall temps. Take a look at a few camo jackets I am currently into.
A favorite trend for fall is the military-inspired jacket. A jacket is an easy accessory to throw over your shoulders or around your waist without having to put too much effort into your look. There are different versions of the military jacket to choose from, like the classic military camo pattern, or a solid olive green, so pick one that suits your style best!
Below are 5 favorite military jackets to shop this fall. Each of them will go with just about anything you wear, whether it’s dressed up with knee-high boots or down with fresh pair of kicks
1. Madewell Quilted Military Jacket (under $125) // I love the mixed style military.bomber jacket style. Too cute!
2. Madewell Fleet Jacket (under $125, fits: TTS) // I own this one and love this jacket. It’s a Madewell classic, that comes back every season! The drawstring can cinch the waist for a more fitted look.
3. Topshop Camo Shirt Jacket (under $100) // This has a more lightweight fabric with the classic camo pattern. I have a similar one from Topshop last year, and this layers well over tees, and tanks!
4. BB Dakota Drawstring Jacket (under $85) // This parka is so cute and on major sale! I love that it’s hooded and has lots of pockets.
5. Sanctuary Camo Jacket (under $200) // I love the mock collar and cuffed sleeves on this jacket. Another favorite for fall!
As always, thanks for stopping by!