1. My house is half packed up, we move in 10 days and I cannot wait to move. Ready to get things back to normal. Packing your whole house up is never fun. I am constantly loosing things because there is no order.
2. In regards to #1, I can’t wait to share our new house with you all. I am excited to get it all decorated and settle in.
3. I also have a trip literally the weekend before we move that following Monday and I can’t reschedule. It’s a work trip and I am excited, but honestly it has added some stress onto the moving situation. Luckily my in-laws are the best. They are coming the weekend before to help Michael finish all the packing.
4. My little sister’s birthday is today. April fools baby! She is coming to town with some of her girlfriends to celebrate and I can’t wait to see her.
5. The rest of my weekend will be spent packing my closet. Any tips for packing shoes and bags without smashing them??
Five find this week…
1. I just pre-ordered this pink heels. They are so adorable and I can see me wearing them non-stop.
2. I featured this weekender bag on the blog yesterday and love it. Such a cool concept that you can design your own.
3. One of my favorite printed sneakers are back in stock in all sizes! Shop them here.
4. A white blazer is a must for spring and I love this one (under $100)!
5. Found an exact dupe of my favorite Prada sunglasses here (only $20!).
As always thanks for stopping by! Love you guys.