First things first, can we talk about this dress from Chicwish? For one it has ruffles and two it has a gorgeous floral print PLUS… you can wear it three different ways! My personal favorite — off the shoulder. All styles are very flattering! Such a great summer dress. It comes in a navy too and I linked a couple other favorite dresses from Chicwish.
Dress wearing size small, normally wear a small/medium in Chicwish.
Shoes wearing size 9 and normally a size 9.
Today, I also wanted to share 25 things you didn’t know about me. I love reading these things and hope you enjoy finding out a little more about me!
1. I’m addicted to Trader Joe’s Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds. If we are out, I make a special run to the store to replenish.
2. I can mow our lawn with our zero turn lawn mower and enjoy doing so. Have you tried a zero turn? It’s tricky;)
3. I am a TurboKick fanantic and would do it every single day if I could. I use to teach it. Now, I get to class about once a week and work my ass off.
4. My favorite food Mexican or sushi, depending on my mood and the weather.
5. Jurassic Park is my favorite movie and I can’t wait to see the new one.
6. My favorite color is any shade of purple. I have decided it is Sutton’s favorite color as well, her whole room is in shades of lavender.
7. I have two sisters, an older (type A) @blushingmomma and younger (exact opposite).
8. I love decluttering and throwing out junk we don’t need.
9. I have a dance party with Sutton at least 4 times a day. It’s our jam;)
10. My middle name is Jo.
11. I played soccer, volleyball, and basketball when I was in high school and miss all of them.
12. My mom calls me Beogie. Somehow that originated from Becky. She’s crazy.
13. I am obsessed with The Real Housewives on Bravo. Beverly Hills is my favorite.
14. I met Lisa Vanderpump and she was so sweet. At the time I was pregnant and told her Sutton’s name before we told anyone else.
15. I have to have dessert and coffee after every meal! Creamer addict here.
16. Most of the time, I love animals more than I love humans. Anytime animals get hurts, I cry. I cannot watch any wildlife shows. The other night at dinner, there was a lost baby bird and it ruined my whole night.
17. I make the best banana bread and got the recipe from my late Grandmother Marcella Jane, whom I named the blog after.
18. I have a birth mark on the back on my upper left thigh.
19. My first job was in a coffee shop, so put me behind a counter and I can whip up any drink!
20. I love Dateline, 48 Hours and Forensic Files. I watch them every night when I go to bed.
21. When I was in college I was obsessed with Orlando Bloom and wrote him a fan letter. I was convinced it would make him want to come to my college and marry me. Yes, I said in college. (what the heck was I thinking?)
22. Friends was one of my favorite TV shows, but I had to watch it behind my parents’ back because they didn’t allow us girls to watch.
23. I am obsessed with horses. I have also decided Sutton is too. She has a collection of stuffed horses and unicorns.
24. I HAVE to clean my ears out with q-tips every time after I shower or I go nuts.
25. I eat a chocolate peanut butter protein shake and oatmeal for breakfast every morning. And coffee of course!
See, I am quite odd.
Have a great Thursday, loves!
Thanks to Chicwish for sponsoring this post!
SHOP THE LOOK