Thanks to Jergens® for sponsoring this post. All opinions and thoughts are my own.
Are you getting the itch to get out of the house and do something fun? I feel like these winter months have really dragged on. We finally just started having nicer weather and both my husband and I are ready to get out and do something. Having a 7 month old at home makes it difficult to travel somewhere far, so we were thinking of a fun ‘staycation’ instead of full-blown vacation this spring. So I came up with a list of things we can do as a family or with friends that will keep everyone happy.
1. Hike a trail
2. Visit a local bakery
3. Have a movie marathon.
4. Stay up and star gaze.
5. Try a new cocktail recipe.
6. Try a new recipe to pair with your new cocktail recipe;)
7. Visit a museum.
8. Play mini-golf.
9. Picnic in your backyard or at a park.
10. See an outdoor movie.
11. Do a mommy and me pedicure.
12. Visit a farmers market (our favorite).
13. Cook dinner over a bonfire.
14. Pack a picnic with wine and go to an outdoor park.
15. Visit a nearby city.
16. Invite friends over for cocktail tasting, trying new drink recipes.
17. Have a Mexican themed dinner party-recipe and drink ideas here.
18. Have a Pinterest party with girlfriends attempting new crafts and cocktails.
19. Host a mini spa party at your local med spa (most of the time it’s a complimentary service and they provide the wine & apps and you learn about new beauty treatments. My favorite spa ‘Ave Med Spa offers this!)
20. Get a hammock and hang in your backyard.
21. Visit friends and family who live in a nearby city.
Like I said our weather has been unexpectedly warm, so we have been venturing out and doing a lot of fun staycations that entail me wearing cut-offs and sun dresses. My husband always jokingly gives me a hard time about my legs, since they haven’t seen the sun in ages, but since I started using Jergens® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse, my legs are tan in an instant. He actually asked me if he could use some of it! As a mom with little time to even get ready each day, I love something like Jergens® Natural Glow® Sunless Tanning collection that is easy to use, has quick results, no mess and most importantly no damaging sun rays!