This week I am sharing 5 things you may not know about me…
1. I have one tattoo on my upper rib cage and you may be able to see it in these pictures. I got it done over 10 years ago, I don’t love it but I don’t hate it.
2. I have two sisters, one younger and one older. I love them dearly and talk to them every single day. My older sister, has a blog, Blushing Momma. She recently shared her family’s story including her husband’s courageous battle with cancer and how she keeps her family is strong. Her strength amazes me.
3. Mexican is my favorite food. We get take-out almost every weekend from our favorite place and I get the fish tacos and jalapeño poppers.
4. Drink of choice is wine, white or red depending on my mood, the season and what I’m eating. I also love Moscow mules.
5. I have another baby… my dog, that has been by my side even before I even met Michael. She is the sweetest and so good with Sutton. I am a HUGE animal lover.
Five favorite finds of the week.
1. This dress I am wearing (above) looks just the Self-Portrait one that is 10s more expensive.
2. I hosted a Free People event last night and obsessing over this, this and this. Such great items for spring!
3. These red fringe lace-up heels are AMAZING and on sale here! You’re welcome 🙂
4. I shared this striped blouse on instagram yesterday, it’s brand new and adorable. Stripes as always a good idea!
5. It’s triple points at Nordstrom currently and I really want to get these sunglasses….splurge!!
Have a great weekend!!