It’s no secret, I am denim obsessed and the more distressing, the better. I am all about the perfect fit….skinny, boyfriend, destroyed knees, flares, I love em all. So today, I wanted to share with you my top 5, most favorite pairs of denim that I wear all the time.
1. BLANKNYC Boyfriend jeans-I have had this pair of jeans over a year and they are my go to. They have great reviews, they perfect amount of rips and are comfortable. As for sizing, I suggest you size down. I stayed in my same size and find them to be a loose, which I kind of like. They are under $100 shop here.
2. RES DENIM-these are my latest denim purchase and I get more gals stopping me and asking where I got them. I love the skinny, slim fit and the blown out knees with fray are perfect. These fit true to size. Shop them here // similar option under $60 here.
3. Joe’s Jeans-joe’s were the first pair of boyfriend jeans that I owned and I still wear them on a weekly basis. Another favorite of mine, and what I like most is how soft they are. I also love the wash of their jeans, just the perfect amount of blue and bleaching. Fit true to size. Shop my current favorite pair here.
4. Citizen of Humanity -Citizens are always a great fit. . I love the higher waist on this pair and the darker wash. Fit true to size. Shop them here.
5. AG-another great fitting line and worth spending the money on. I love the slightly lived in look of these and length. Shop them here. Fit true to size.
If you guys have any questions on any of these pairs, feel free to email or comment on instagram. Have a great weekend!!