A gift guide for the boys this week! I find that buying for my husband, dad, father-in-law, brother-in-law can be difficult. I hate spending money on silly gifts that I buy last minute because I didn’t plan accordingly. This year I plan on buying all my guy gifts in advance and make sure it’s something they will LOVE. Here are some of my favorite gift ideas for the men in my life…
1. Michael (my husband) actually got this Ted Baker pullover and he wear’s it almost every weekend. It can be dressed up or down and it’s so soft. Michael loves his.
2. Men’s flannel scarf. I love when guys wear a scarf. This flannel check goes with any color of coat and adds a stylish, finished look for the guys.
3. Daniel Wellington watch. A timeless watch, is a great piece that will never go out of style and something they will wear everyday.
4. Personalized cufflinks. A cute, personalized twist on your normal cufflink, and it comes in several different styles and colors.
7. Fit bit watch-for the fit guy in your life. My husband has been asking for a fitness tracker for a year now.
8. Personalized catch all-I think every woman can agree that getting your guy a catch all not only does them a favor, it does you a favor too. Michael is always looking for his watch, keys, wallet, and this is the perfect spot for them all.