As the summer keeps heating up, I have been noticing the need to exfoliate and protect my skin more. Skin endures a lot during the summer months–sunshine, pool water and dry air.-it can be tough to keep it looking healthy. Above are the 6 products, that I think are essential for maintaining great skin this summer!
1. Fake Bake spray tan. This is my favorite go to instant tanner. Sometimes, I don’t get the chance to lay out and develop a pretty tan OR I get odd tan lines. So when I do, I use this instant tanner. The spray bottle comes with a mitt so you can apply evenly.
2. The Clarisonic I use every night in the shower. It cleans your face 6 times, yes 6 TIME better than manual cleansing. It leaves my skin looking and feeling refreshed and helps your skin care products work more effectively.
3. Philopshy Love Sweet Love body lotion. This is my absolute favorite body lotion. It smells amazing and is nice and light. I apply to my body every time after I shower, to keep my skin looking and feeling moisturized and glowing.
4. Color-science mineral sunscreen. This product is quite amazing! It is mineral powder that is a SPF 50 sunscreen, that has a barely there feel and provides a safe, non irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun protection. The self-dispensing powder brush makes this sheer formula easy to apply and reapply throughout the day. LOVE IT!! Plus it doesn’t give you the greasy feel, sunblock lotions do.
5. Obagi Sunblock. I use this daily on my neck, chest, hands. I love the light formula, it’s a high-quality broad spectrum sunscreen, that isn’t that expensive.
6. Last but not least, a cute summer hat! I got the Panama Hat (above) from J.Crew and live in it. Especially the days I am at the lake, pool, beach, etc. It protect my face and ears, while looking cute, it’s a no brainer!!
What are your summer essentials? I want to hear!! As always thanks for reading!