Today I wanted to give you all a quick run down of my favorite beauty products. All of these products I have been using for at least a year and while I have a ton of other beauty items in my stash, these are my essentials and can’t seem to replace with anything else.
1. MAC Cremeblend. This blush is amazing! I am obsessed with having color on my face and this is great because it’s creme based, which leave my cheeks hydrated and looking fresh. I use the Restore Dazzle shade, which enhances my natural skin tone and gives me a healthy look. Sometimes this is the only thing I use on face, no heavy powder or bronzer.
2. Target Brand Oil-Absorbing Sheets. Have you tried em? Love these! If you get a shiny or greasy face, like myself, I just use these to get rid of that shine.What’s nice is, instead of piling on powder on top of powder on you can remove the shine without having to put on more makeup. My face gets so shiny, so I can use up to 3 a day! MAC makes them and those are $16, while the target brand are only $5.
3. Anastasia Brow Pencil. This is a life changer, for real! The day I learned how to pencil in and shape my eyebrows was the day my look changed for the better! The eyebrows shape the face and if you are taught correctly how to fill in your eyebrows you can really enhance all the other beautiful features on your face. Trust me, this is a must try. You can find this pencil at Nordstrom here and or Sephora here. If you are trying the eyebrow pencil for the first time, I would suggest going to the makeup counter and purchasing so they can show you how to fill in your eyebrows.
4. CoverGirl lashblast volume mascara/Diorshow Iconic Mascara. Every girl wants longer, thicker lashes, am I right? I have tried many mascaras over the years and these two are by far my favorites. The covergirl lashblast I have been using for about 2 years now and the DiorShow Iconic mascara I just recently started using and really love it! Both mascaras give you the long, thick, almost ‘false lash’ look. I will say the Dior does have better ‘staying power’ than the covergirl, the covergirl tends to flake toward the end of the day, but the Dior is harder to remove. Thus is why I use two different kinds. I use the covergirl for my everyday ‘normal’ wear and when I have longer days or special occasions I use the Dior. That is how I validate my splurge on the Dior, for the fact that I don’t wear that everyday so it lasts me quite a long time.
5. Last but not least is MAC Lipstick. I never use to be a lipstick girl but I wear a lot of MAC makeup and they have a great program called Back to MAC. If you return six mac makeup containers you get to pick any lipstick color of your choice (excludes viva glam colors) Pretty awesome! So I started building my lipstick collection and came across 2 colors that I love and now wear daily! Even when I have very little makeup on I will put on my Pink Nouveau shade and feel I like 100% better. Pink Noveau is the color I wear it a lot in my posts (seen here) and if I am not wearing that shade, I am wearing the Vegas Volt shade (seen here.)
Want to know were to purchase these products? Below are links.
What are your favorite beauty products?! Do share, I love hearing what people are using!